Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So many ideas, so little time... and speed... and skill...

As I've mentioned before, the Spriggan is my favourite Warjack model. I like both the old and new versions; the new one looks more "realistic" and imposing, the old one looks more... characterful I guess. Actually, the old model reminds me of old video game characters like Sonic. I'm planning to name one after a really old game character, but that will have to wait until after it's painted.

Anyway, I was just thinking of a Cygnar Cavalry model I'm currently converting, and how I wanted the lance to look, and it reminded me of the Spriggan's lance. And that got me thinking, a lance is a mounted weapon, so really the Spriggan should be mounted. And then I remembered this guy:


Goddamn it! Now I can't get the idea of a Spriggan riding a dinosaur out of my head! I don't have the time or money for this right now! Ah well, it's now officially in my list of conversions that I would like to get around to doing. I might not actually use the GW model; depends on the size and whether or not I can find something more Tyrannosaur-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment