Friday, November 6, 2009

Brave new chicken

I've not really done any programming recently, which does not make me happy. The last thing I completed was some edge-polygon intersection code for the mesh splitting system. While I was testing this I ran into some issues that I had faced before in my previous mesh splitting system. The thing is, the last time I chickened out due to time constraints and went with a simpler version. This time, however, I shall try to keep hacking away at it and see if I can't implement the full system that I failed to complete last time. But I'll be doing it bit at a time while I work on the other parts of the engine, which of course I'm barely working on since I'm hella-busy with work and since I've just taken up painting Warhammer 40K miniatures, which I'm almost stunningly slow at. Seriously, I'm still working on my space-marines starter pack. Hopefully someday I'll get around to those Grey Knight Terminators that I just couldn't resist buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment