Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022 End Of Year Report

I don't even remember what my previous resolutions were, I basically forgot about them very early on. So this year I'm keeping it simple.

1. Exercise
My energy levels have been really low for a long time. I really need to prioritise exercising and getting my energy levels up.

2. Spend Less On Hobbies
I've been spending too much money on my various hobbies and interests. I'm going to try to rein it in this year. This should also help me with my hobby backlog, because it will force me to spend more time actually finishing old projects rather than continually taking on new ones. You know, if I stick to it.


Hopefully this year I will be able to make some changes for the better in my life. I feel like there's signs that things might work out better this year than recent years. So fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment