Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 End Of Year Report

Honestly, 2021 was rough for me. I kind of feel like I'm improving in some ways, but slipping back in a whole lot of others.

Old Resolutions
Nope.

1. Plan My Time
I started trying to use the planner, but I was never able to stick to the plan, and then I just stopped using it. Didn't seem to be any point.

2. Stick To A Good Routine
Ha ha, no.

3. Eat Better
Well, I've made some progress here perhaps, but not nearly enough.

4. Take Better Care Of My Home
Um, I'm not doing too badly here, but I'm not doing very well either.

5. Stop Chasing Mental Stimulation
I don't think I've made much progress here, no.


New Resolutions
Since making lots of life-changing resolutions doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere, this year I'm going to try to make thing easier.

1. Take Better Care Of Myself
I don't know how exactly to do this, but I will try to keep the idea in mind: I need to things that are good for my physical and mental health, rather than getting consumed with the idea that I have to get "stuff" done and not doing what I need for myself.

2. Make Plans
That means writing lists; to-do lists, day plans, etc. Perhaps I need to try to be more flexible? Or maybe the opposite? I dunno.

3. Work On The Hobby Models I Like, Rather Than The Ones I "Need"
Pretty much this whole year, and much of last year too I believe, I've spent most of my hobby time on models that I liked, but didn't love, because they were what I needed for a game I wanted to play. Monpoc, Warcaster, etc. This year I'm going to go back and finish some of the many, many models that I was once passionate about, but that I ended up putting aside "temporarily" before they were done and never actually going back to.


I really need to make some changes to my life this year. Let's give this another go I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment